The data was first given a coherent structure, categorised into three distinctive criteria - age, location and idea. This not only eased the process of navigation throught the wealth of information but also furnished users with the ability to filter the results based on their preferences. We extended the functionality by incorporating the option to add personalised textual keywords, thus empowering users to tailor their exploration more finely.
This fusion of structured categories and customisable keywords became the cornerstone, allowing users to traverse the repository with enhanced precision and relevance. In doing so, we were able to not only transformed raw data into digestible insights but also furnished users with a tool that encouraged a proactive and engaging approach to understanding the diverse tapestry of perspectives that comprised this collective chorus.
- Health and Social Care
- Learning and Development
- Digital World
- Politics and Policy Making
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- The Regions
Three distinctive layouts
Each of the three categories was thoughtfully treated with distinct layouts tailored to the nature of the data it encompassed.
1. To infuse clarity and significance into the category of ideas, an icon and inline layout converged to provide users with an immediate visual cue, while also maintaining consistency by displaying the same icon alongside its corresponding results.
2. When it came to age categories, a playful and captivating circular layout was introduced, not only effectively utilising space but also enhancing user engagement by transforming the act of selecting from diverse age groups into an exciting and interactive experience.
3. Meanwhile, the spatial economy was preserved for the location category, where a simple yet effective inline list was implemented.
This strategic utilisation of varying layouts not only optimised data representation but also contributed to a seamless user journey, ensuring that each interaction was both intuitive and visually stimulating.
Exploration of filtered survey results
Upon filtering the survey responses to align with user preferences, the presentation of results adopted a card-based design, skillfully harmonising with the client's branding through the incorporation of quote bubble motifs. This aesthetic choice not only maintained visual consistency but also imbued each card with a touch of personality, encapsulating the essence of individual viewpoints.
In a bid to infuse an element of spontaneity and surprise, a shuffle button was seamlessly integrated into the layout. This unique feature provided users with the intriguing option to dynamically rearrange the order of displayed responses, adding an interactive dimension that encouraged exploration. In this way, the presentation of filtered survey results transformed into a dynamic mosaic of perspectives, inviting users to engage with the content in a refreshingly interactive and engaging manner.